We offer extremely competitive rates for the characterization of small molecules, peptides, and purity analysis (well below 5ppm) of drug substances that need to meet FDA criteria before commercialization. Our primary instruments are several triple quadrupole LC/MS/MS as well as Qtrap instruments, GCMS, high performance double focusing sector-field mass spectrometers that are capable of high resolution mass scans, metastable measurements, and accurate peakmatching for low sample concentrations.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Bioanalytical analysis of small molecules and peptides in various matrices (tissue, plasma).
- Non compartmental analysis of pk parameters on single and multiple dose experiments.
- Fulfill FDA regulatory requirements on generic as well as non-generic drugs for commercelization.
- Electron Impact (EI) for routine accurate high and low resolution measurements with library search.
- Liquid SIMS (FAB) for sensitive compounds (peptides).
- Direct probe measurements of solid, liquid, and gas samples to analyze sensitive compounds which easily fragment with conventional techniques.