Having had extensive experience in the areas of multiple target classes, we have provided our expertise in the areas of proteases, kinases, nuclear receptors and GPCR’s, we have designed and synthesized small molecules for the said target classes. Our team of outstanding medicinal chemist have 10+ years of experience in the preclinical drug discovery arena in multiple target classes.
We have generated a very good track record for multi-year long FTE-based work for numerous clients since our inception. We offer extremely competitive rates for these services.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Expertise in hit-to-lead optimization wherein, we will design and synthesize compounds in singletons or libraries, involving a series of iterative processes to map out areas that have potential for the development of potency, selectivity and physiochemical properties while avoiding pitfalls of metabolic bioactivation that might lead to toxicity.
- Design of analogs that will limit or enhance CNS penetration for peripheral and central targets respectively.
- Utilizing in-house software capable of defining boundaries for peripheral as well as central targets to enable the design and synthesis of molecules with favorable drug properties that would ultimately lead to the selection of good preclinical/clinical candidates.
- Based on X-ray crystal structures provide structure-based lead-optimization, develop 3-D pharmacophore homology models to address SAR on novel targets to accelerate identification of lead molecules.
- Having extremely good instrumentation capabilities, as a one-stop shop, we also provide ADME support that our customers can capitalize on to help in the rapid turnaround for the design of better analogs that meet the various criteria for candidate selection such as P450 inhibition, P450 induction, cytotoxicity assays, metabolite identification and quantification, and secondary pharmacology.